Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Long break again

Where did the last three and a half months go! My apologies, I keep meaning to post an update an then life takes over and it never quite gets done.

Can you belive it Callum will be 5 in 18 days time!!! Five, how did my little 6lbs 13oz baby boy turn into this big boy, I have no idea where the time goes.

Quick update, first the great news...I got the all clear, woohoo - no change to my MRI, nothing that can be identified as an MS leison, do not make another apointment, just get on with life. You have no idea how great it was to hear after having this hanging over me for all these months.

Good news, I might have some work to do! I've been looking for a while but nothing seems to really fit with school hours and school holidays and I really don't want to put the kids in an after school/holiday club. But a friend of a friend has a web development company and might need some help, hopefully it works out.

We're all doing well and I will post more soon, promise...probably....maybe

1 comment:

Mima said...

What wonderful news about your MRI, it must be such a relief, its awful when its all hanging over you. Time to start moving forward again, and great news about the work as well! Nice to see you back again.