Friday, May 12, 2006

Doing the Happy Dance

Just got the results of my lumbar puncture and the results are NORMAL!!

So it's looking less and less likely that it's MS. I'm not completely in the clear but it's looking good. I go back and see the neurologist and the opthamologist early next week and hopefully they'll tell me what the next steps are.

I did have a follow up with the opthamologist this week and my eyes are healing, hopefully they'll be completley better within the next 4 weeks.

That's it for now.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

WONDERFUL NEWS!!!! I am so happy for you Naomi!

Lori said...

Hoo-rah! Now go & have a wonderful weekend. :)

Anonymous said...

So glad and happy for you Naomi, Mark and the boys. Have just spoken to Felicity.

With all our love,

Granny and Grandpa P.

Michelle said...

That is wonderful news! I can only imagine the stress you have been going through lately! Hope you get a good plan of action from the eye docs!

Belovedlife said...

great news! I hope things continue to go up hill... keeping you in our prayers.

Kim Ayres said...

Sighs of relief all round :)

Anonymous said...

Wow, Naomi, I"m sorry you went through all that. How scary for you.

So are you going to kick the chocolate-wielding opthamologist in the ass for scaring you half to death with such a definitive diagnosis when apparently he doesn't know what he's talking about?

Unknown said...

This is such wonderful news........I've thinking about you non-stp and this was my first visit back in a few days,,,and what happy news!

Naomi said...

Thank you all for your well wishes.

Beanie Baby - well he did scare me half to death, but he has chocolate! Seriously though - I don't think he should have said that MS was probably the diagnosis, just that it was possible. I think just hearing the words "multiple sclerosis" associated with myself would have scared me to death no matter what.