Tuesday, November 15, 2005

A little Update

Wow, things have been busy so just a little update on everyone

Me: I'm moving jobs. I'm staying with the same company but moving departments. Thursday is my transition day so I've been busy documenting, finishing off, throwing out, training, etc. For the first time in 5 years Mark and I wont be sharing an office, which will be exceedingly strange. Some people look at us like we're completely mad when they hear that we're together 24/7 but it works for us and we rarely get pissed off at each other. I really felt the need for a change though, time to get my brain working again.

Callum: Had great fun at our first ever Buddy Walk. He got to meet John C. McGinley, a congressman, Sylvia Lopez (who reads the news), plus lots and lots of kids and adults who said that he was cute. He's got his first ear infection of the winter, and we've also been told that his tonsils are looking really big so an operation to remove them may be coming up this winter. The large tonsils would possibly explain the disrupted sleep that he's been having recently and the 5am wake ups.

Kieran: Also has his first ear infection of the winter, only he managed to get it in both ears. He's also been on nebulizer treatments as his chest has been really tight and he was having to work really hard to breathe. Being sick hasn't stopped him though and he's been picking up new words all the time - Bye Bye, Uh-Oh, No, Ba-Ba (for drink - I have no idea where this comes from but both boys use it), Weeee, Cat. He's doing good at walking holding one hand but still doesn't quite want to let go, he loves rough & tumble though and using one of us as a human climbing frame is his favourite game. He's also getting 2 new molars at the moment (one on each side at the top), no wonder he screams at 4am and wants to come into our bed.

Visitors: we've got my mum, brother Will & Sister Eleanor staying with us at the moment. They've come to rescue us from interrupted sleep! They'll be looking after Callum & Kieran while Mark and I go off and sun ourselves on a Mexican beach.

5 comments:

kats said...

Hi Naomi,

Thanks for visiting my blog. I'm now going to give yours a good read!

Kats:0)

Belovedlife said...

Sounds like a crazy time at your place. I'm glad you guys are getting a break to yourselves....at the beach.
I personally would not be able to spend as much time with my husband as you two. Not good for us, too much time together that is.

Kim Ayres said...

Busy, busy, busy...

Nettie said...

Hope you're squeezing sleep in there somewhere!

Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info aston martin Decks patios driveways spruce creek pennsylvania acura tl recall Park rapids heating and air conditioning Sharon wild blonde compare sony laptops Magazine soma paxil Panorama time shares Moving services by region Co-op mortgage guidelines bean bag chair pellets